What should I bring on my guided trip?
The waters we fish range in elevation anywhere from 5,800 feet to over 11,000 feet. So be prepared for the possibility of cool weather and thunderstorms during the summer months, and cold weather, wind, and snow during the early spring and fall fishing seasons. Use the following checklist to help you prepare.
Printable PDF: Guided Fly Fishing Trip Checklist
- A small bag for personal essentials, extra water, camera, medical supplies, etc.
- A lightweight, packable rain jacket.
- Layers for cooler weather
- A warm coat & beanie for early spring and fall fishing trips
- Your lucky fishing hat (if you don’t have one, bring a hat and we’ll turn it into your lucky fishing hat)!
- Sunglasses, preferably polarized
- Medical perscriptions
- Your own fly fishing gear if you have it – rod, reel, waders, boots (if not, our complete gear rentals are only $35)
- High energy snacks (we cover a lot of ground)!
- Fishing license – these are checked before we leave
- A change of clothing, including socks
Guided Trip deposits
A deposit of 50% of your guided trip price is required at the time of booking to reserve a trip. The deposit will be forfeited if you cancel 30 days or less prior to your trip date. Remaining balances are due the day of your trip.
Other Southern Utah activities